Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cataloging It!

I approached this first of two weeks dedicated to cataloging with a mixture of excitement (I've always loved cataloging and happily did a lot of what I thought of as cataloging for my mentor librarian), apprehension (did I really know what cataloging was? Did I want to know?), and procrastination (okay, it was a loooong week at work with author visits, greek day, 8th grade research, and summative evaluations due).

Having (belatedly, and against the express (and excellent) advice of my professor, crammed all of the reading into two days, I can honestly say, I love cataloging!!!

Topic specific posts to follow - a warning or an encouragement, depending largely on whether you are one of a select band of oddballs that enjoys this topic or, NOT.

1 comment: