Friday, March 19, 2010

Multi-tasking 101

Thanks, Barb. Having arrived home from THE WORST WEEK EVER, I am on my MAC with at least four windows open. Listening to Pandora, chatting with people on FB, reading this week's assignments, and making notes for discussion. Now I understand why our kids aren't able to learn anything! :)

But. I feel like I am gaining an invaluable understanding of the teen mindset in this online world of 24/7 connectivity.

And connecting with long lost friends and family.

Fun AND educational! The point, right?

I am intrigued by the ASL's presence on SL and eager to see what the Peoria folks have done on TSL. Where's the article on how to sell to your district?

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh putting this together with the picture of your dog, apparently hopping on to surf while you were getting a snack.

    It is a minefield of crazy connections, but hopefully we are helping our kids to learn how to navigate.

    ReplyDelete