Saturday, February 6, 2010

And we're off . . .

With help from Will Richardson's Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms, frequent peeks at a family member's blog, and distant memories of playing with these tools before, I created this blog. When I logged into my Google account, I found I had already created a (pretty poor!) one and so decided to learn to edit a blog along the way instead of starting with creating from scratch. I am sure this will serve me well as I try and personalize this space over time.

I am trying to keep all of what I have read, as well as a proposed collaboration to create a blog for 8th graders, in mind as I go.

And now, on to Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Well, if Kathy does it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the nice things about blogging - you can start over any time. It isn't that hard a set up and you can add bells and whistles as you go!

    ReplyDelete