Saturday, February 20, 2010

Diigo or Delicious?

I don't like Yahoo. At all. And had major problems with the requirement that I set up a Yahoo ID to access a Delicious account. Since doing so, I also find it clunky and confusing to log in. I opted for Diigo instead, which seems more Google friendly, and am trying both. Delicious seems better put together, but both seem to offer the same features.
These tools offer great things - organization, sharing, peeking at others' lists - but the ultimate question remains: will I use it?

1 comment:

  1. Diigo is a great alternative. It seems a bit more of a commitment, but there are great features there. I have to admit that I didn't even know about the Yahoo-delicious connection. I either blocked it out or signed up so long ago that it wasn't an issue!

    ReplyDelete